|Get a copy of my book, Amethyst Eyes [link]|
|- Why isn't -x image- for sale as a print? I'd like to buy one.|
- I used to submit every new piece as a print, but since they sold so infrequently, I stopped doing it. However, if you are interested in purchasing something as a print, just click the "Request as Print" link to the right of the picture and I'll get it set up for you, no problem. (Okay, so this question isn't exactly 'frequently asked', but I thought I'd put it here, anyway )
- I know your journal says you're not taking commissions, but is that up to date? Would you make an exception?
- Whatever the little stamp at the bottom of my journal says, goes. I always keep that up to date. And no, if it says commissions are closed, I do not make exceptions to that. I do not mean to sound rude if I turn you down for a commission, but if I say I am not taking them, then I ask that you please accept that.
- I am interested in selling your work as PSP tubes, would you be interested?
- I already sell tubes through Creative Design Outlet, so no.
- Can I post your art to my Facebook page/blog/Tumblr?
- Sure, just don't edit the images in any way. That means no color changes, no resizing, and absolutely NO cropping.
- I would like to make wallpapers out of your art to share them on -website-, would you allow that?
- Can I tube -x image-? It will only be for my own use and I promise I'll give you credit.
- NO, absolutely not. I already offer tubes through CDO. If the piece you want to use isn't there, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
- I would like to enquire about licensing your work for use on my product/s, would you be interested?
- I can't answer that off hand, as it really depends on what the product is, but please note that I will not offer my images for sale in digital form. My work is currently already licensed through:
Creative Design Outlet (Paint Shop Pro tubes)
Heaven and Earth Designs (cross stitch charts)
-Thanks for reading.