I was born in small town Ohio, USA in 1983.|
When I was 17, I started to take drawing seriously, and it began to consume me.
In 2008, I packed everything I could into two suitcases and moved to Australia to live with this guy.
There I remain, where art continues to mercilessly rule my life.
|- Why isn't -x image- for sale as a print? I'd like to buy one.|
- I used to submit every new piece as a print, but since they sold so infrequently, I stopped doing it. However, if you are interested in purchasing something as a print, just click the "Request as Print" link to the right of the picture and I'll get it set up for you, no problem. (Okay, so this question isn't exactly 'frequently asked', but I thought I'd put it here, anyway )
- I know your journal says you're not taking commissions, but is that up to date? Would you make an exception?
- Whatever the little stamp at the bottom of my journal says, goes. I always keep that up to date. And no, if it says commissions are closed, I do not make exceptions to that. The truth is, I do not typically take on commissions at all. I do not mean to sound rude if I turn you down for a commission, but if I say I am not taking them, then I ask that you please accept that. Thank you.
- I am interested in selling your work as PSP tubes, would you be interested?
- I already sell tubes through Creative Design Outlet, so no.
- Can I post your art to my Facebook page/blog/Tumblr/other non-profit site?
- Sure, just don't edit the images in any way. That means no color changes, no resizing, and absolutely no cropping. Also, I do not allow the use of my images on commercial websites without paying a licensing fee. Contact me here on DA or email (enamorte92 at gmail dot com) if you wish to use my images in this way.
- I would like to make wallpapers out of your art to share them on -website-, would you allow that?
- Can I tube -x image-? It will only be for my own use and I promise I'll give you credit.
- NO, absolutely not. I already offer tubes through CDO. If the piece you want to use isn't there, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
- Would you mind if I got some of your artwork as a tattoo?
- For the most part, sure, I don't mind. There are some pieces which are rather personal to me that would prefer you not (mainly just my Amethyst Eyes stuff), but as for the rest, go for it.
- I would like to enquire about licensing your work for use on my product/s, would you be interested?
- I can't answer that off hand, as it really depends on what the product is, but please note that I will not offer my images for sale in digital form. My work is currently already licensed through:
Creative Design Outlet (Paint Shop Pro tubes)
-Thanks for reading.