|- Why isn't -x image- for sale as a print? I'd like to buy one.|
- I used to submit every new piece as a print, but since they sold so infrequently, I stopped doing it. However, if you are interested in purchasing something as a print, just click the "Request as Print" link to the right of the picture and I'll get it set up for you, no problem. (Okay, so this question isn't exactly 'frequently asked', but I thought I'd put it here, anyway )
- I know your journal says you're not taking commissions, but is that up to date? Would you make an exception?
- Whatever the little stamp at the bottom of my journal says, goes. I always keep that up to date. And no, if it says commissions are closed, I do not make exceptions to that. The truth is, I do not typically take on commissions at all. I do not mean to sound rude if I turn you down for a commission, but if I say I am not taking them, then I ask that you please accept that. Thank you.
- I am interested in selling your work as PSP tubes, would you be interested?
- I already sell tubes through Creative Design Outlet, so no.
- Can I post your art to my Facebook page/blog/Tumblr?
- Sure, just don't edit the images in any way. That means no color changes, no resizing, and absolutely NO cropping.
- I would like to make wallpapers out of your art to share them on -website-, would you allow that?
- Can I tube -x image-? It will only be for my own use and I promise I'll give you credit.
- NO, absolutely not. I already offer tubes through CDO. If the piece you want to use isn't there, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
- I would like to enquire about licensing your work for use on my product/s, would you be interested?
- I can't answer that off hand, as it really depends on what the product is, but please note that I will not offer my images for sale in digital form. My work is currently already licensed through:
Creative Design Outlet (Paint Shop Pro tubes)
Heaven and Earth Designs (cross stitch charts)
-Thanks for reading.
I now have an Instagram account. I've been trying to sketch more often, and I've been putting some on there. As well as maybe some photos, if I take any. I've been a little shy about sharing personal stuff online because I've thought that the details of my life weren't interesting enough to share. But aren't most people's lives fairly dull? Anyway, at least I'll be able to post sketches.
Follow me if you like~
Also, I've made a promise to myself that I wouldn't post any new art on DA until I had something that I was truly proud of, which is why I haven't submitted anything since last month. But I am working very hard, and I think I am slowly getting to where I want to be. Those of you who have been keeping up with my ramblings know that I've been having issues with my art for a while now, and I'm determined not to let it follow me into this year...At least not where my DA submissions are concerned, anyway.
So, I'll have new art to post...hopefully sooner rather than later.