- Do you take commissions?
- Yes! Either send me a note on DA or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), and give me the full details of what you want. I'll get back to you with a price estimate as soon as I can.
- Will [X] be available as a tube at CDO?
9 times out of 10 the answer is yes, although it might take a few months. At any given time, I usually have a queue of artworks that I've yet to release there, and so I will usually release those first. Holidays play a part in the order I release images in as well; for example, if October is coming up and I think an image would be appropriate for Halloween, I'll release that one before I'd release something less Halloween-appropriate, even if I've got a backlog of unreleased images.
- Why isn't [X] at CDO?
While I might just not have gotten to it yet (see above answer), sometimes I don't release certain ones because I don't think they would work well as a tube, or they are personal and I don't wish to sell them. Either way, if there's an image you're wondering about, just hold tight for a while- if I don't offer it in the next few releases, I probably don't intend to at all.
- Why isn't [X] for sale as a print? I'd like to buy one.
- I no longer do prints through DA, I do them through my Redbubble shop which you can find here. If there is something you want that I don't have there, send me a note here on DA or email me at email@example.com.
- I am interested in selling your work as PSP tubes, would you be interested?
- I already sell tubes through Creative Design Outlet.
- Can I post your art to my Facebook page/blog/Tumblr/other non-profit site?
- Sure, just don't edit the images in any way- but please no Instagram!
- I would like to make wallpapers out of your art to share them on -website-, would you allow that?
- Can I tube [X]? It will only be for my own use and I promise I'll give you credit.
- No. I already offer tubes through CDO. If the piece you want to use isn't there, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
- Would you mind if I got some of your artwork as a tattoo?
- Go for it!
- I would like to enquire about licensing your work for use on my product/s, would you be interested?
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and I'll get back to you ASAP.
-Thanks for reading.